CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Micah Claire's first pig tails

A couple of months ago I saw that Addison Blaire was sporting her 1st pigtails. Until that point I had completly forgotten about pigtails. I knew there was no way Micah Claire could pull the look off yet; but it excited me for the day that she could. Two weeks ago when we went to cousin Emily's birthday party, I saw Chloe sporting the pig tails. Her and Micah Claire have about the same amount of hair so it got me to thinking..... maybe just maybe we could finally rock the pig tails! This past Sunday we had to go to a wedding shower and I wanted to see if we M.C. finally had enough hair to wear some pigtails; and...... she did. I have to say she wore them very well. The funny part is that as soon as we arrived at the shower and got out of the car Addison Blaire's Mom and her Aunt Terri pulled up right beside us. I thought it was too funny that they were the one's who reminded me of the pigtail look and that they were the first official people to see her sport them (pretty neat-o how that worked out!!!!)

Here she is just before we left for the shower. When you tell the kid GO you better mean it; because she's ready right that second!

I left her pig tails in until it was time to go to bed. Shawn was putting her Pjs on and I heard him just die laughing. He came out and got the camera and just had to take a few pictures of the "after" pig tail look. Aren't they funny as sin!




I have no idea what she was doing. These days when you pull the camera out she just goes to town with all kinds of faces and poses; such a little ham!


She almost looks like a little Chinese girl!

0 comments: