CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our First Big Booboo

Last Friday afternoon we were all out side on our front porch. Micah Claire decided she wanted out in the grass, so down the stairs she went. I guess she got in too big of hurry on her way down and some how she fell into the brick side wall of the steps. When I saw the amount of blood coming from her mouth I began to panic. I really thought she had knocked a tooth out. But luckily she just scratched her face up and got a cut on the inside of her upper lip. Thankfully all the cuts and scratches are almost gone. Just in the nick of time too; we are leaving for Gulf Shores tomorrow and were having family pictures taken on beach later this weekend! My poor baby! On Sunday night I was making mashed potatoes and she was fascinated by the beaters. I decided to let her lick them when I got threw. It took her a minute to figure out what to do, but then she loved it. She liked both beaters stark clean and then kept say MORE MOMMY!

YUMMY STUFF!!!



Those boo-boos didn't stop her from licking the heck out of the beaters!

0 comments: