CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Twenty-One Months Already!

Some days I still can't believe that I am a mom, let alone a mom to a 21 month old. Where-o-where has the time gone. Micah Claire is talking up a storm these days. It's so amazing how she just picks up words left and right everyday. Some days I wish we would have never taught her the word NO; some days it's all that comes out of that little mouth. I couldn't get her to put down this bottle of lotion; so we just had to take our picture with it.M.C. loves to be pushed super high; she has no idea what fear is

That's one big cheesy grin!
M.C. swinging around like the monkey that she is!

I have no idea why she will not sit up and slide; she insists she lay on her back every time.

0 comments: