CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our last month with a 1 year old

On Tuesday Micah Claire turned 23 months old. I just can't believe that in less than a month I will have a 2 year old. Can that really be possible? Don't get me wrong, I love that she is growing up, learning new things everyday, talking in sentences and becoming potty trained. But there are some days I wish she were a little baby all over again. My mom has always told me that I will always be her baby no matter how old I am. I always thought was silly, but I totally get it now! Even when M.C. is 60 years old and I am 87 years old she will still be my sweet baby girl. I always knew that I would love my child, I just had no idea HOW much. That she would consume my life and my heart the way she does. Micah Claire Cowart you are the best thing I have EVER done in my life and best and most sweetest gift that God has ever given me; I LOVE YOU CLAIRE BEAR!She thinks it's sooo funny these days to close her eyes when it's picture time. Mommy doesn't think it's so funny after 10 pictures!We've had sooo much rain the last few weeks that Nana just had to get M.C. a rain coat. And she LOVES it; she calls it her "shiny jacket!"

We just had to celebrate her turning 23 months old with a cup cake ( or TupTake as she calls it!).And these days she is all about showing you her food; I think it's hilarious but Daddy gets easily grossed out by it :)

0 comments: