CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome to the Family Aunt Ashley!

On Saturday my best friend officially became my sister-in-law! The weather could not have been more perfect and Ashley couldn't have been more beautiful! Welcome to the family Aunt Ashley! We love you and Eric bunches!!!

Here they are.... Mr. & Mrs. Eric Roberson!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my brand new sister-in-law!


The Bridal Party
Mommy and Micah Claire!

Let me just tell you that M.C. had the time of her life dancing the night away! I think she danced with everyone there! She was up WAYYYY past her bed time; when we left at 10:30 pm she was still saying NO MOMMY DANCE PLEASE!

Dancing with Kayla

Her she is cutting a rug with Kayla again!

Then slow dancing with Nana!

Dancing with Uncle Eric! What a smile!

1 comments:

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

Are your husband and Ashley's husband brothers???