CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday M.C & Mac

I can't believe my baby is 2 years old today. After breakfast with Papaw Barry & Ms. Debbie this morning, we went to my office this morning to check her stats. She is 35 inches tall and weighs 30#'s. They say if you double their height at age 2 that's how tall they will be. So it looks like she's going to be around 5"11." YIKES! When M.C. was little Dr. Perrin told us she would be very close to 6 feet tall one day. I really hesitated to believe her but it looks like she may have been right.


Micah Claire and her cousin Mac share the same exact birthday so we want to wish Cousin Mac Happy 2nd birthday too! We aren't having Micah Claire's party till next Saturday; but she is more than ready to eat her cake. She says cake a hundred times a day now! We are having a WOO PIG SOOIE Micah Claire is turning Two-ie Birthday party. Her daddy thinks it's a little silly but what does he know. Here is what her invitations look like:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE BEAR! MOMMY & DADDY LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

The Wades said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH CLAIRE!!! the invites are too cute and She is too precious! I got Claire 1st birthday invites yesterday...they grow way too fast! The tailgate party is a super cute idea!...and I loved MCs PArk! that made me laugh! hope to see you soon!