CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas with Nana & Poppa

After Christmas Eve day at the Cowarts, we flew home and got ready for Christmas with Nana, Poppa, Uncle Eric and Aunt Ashley! Usually my child is dressed up in her Christmas dress, but this year we didn't make it home in time for mass. So.... we took a quick bath and wore our pj's instead.

Nana and PoppaNana and Poppa with their favorite girl!I don't know why, but my child has a tendency to grab people's necklace's while taking pictures. She has broken so many of my necklaces I almost never wear them any more. As you can see she almost choked Nana while taking this picture.Take two... this time with out the choke hold.The Cowarts Aunt Ashley's first Christmas as a Roberson!

And little Ms. Priss all by her self!

1 comments:

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

Brooke, your mom looks like she's 29! She looks great!