CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PFCU Grand Opening

Today was PFCU's Grand Opening! Micah Claire is a little under the weather, so I took the day to be with her and we decided to attend Daddy's grand opening. I had plans of taking lots of great pictures... but my camera battery had a different plan.... it decided it was a great time to die on me. But I did manage to get a few good pictures of M.C. and her daddy and his office. My two sweeties!This picture just makes me smile on the inside and out! I love these 2 knuckleheads!
Daddy's office is full of Razorback stuff. This is his moooooooost favorite thing in the world, his Razorback football signed by McFadden and Jones.
Can you tell Daddy loves those Hogs!!!!!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Very nice! The building looks really great. I had know idea that's where Shawn worked. Cool!