CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Relapse at 28 months

Micah Claire turned 28 months old this past Monday! It's wonderful and yet sometimes exhausting to have a 28 month old. She has learned that just because you ask her to do something doesn't mean she has to do it; Talk about FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!! Memaw found a bag of her baby stuff and sent it home with us on Tuesday. Well.... in that bag was her old passy and an old bottle. Needless to say Micah Claire was super excited to play with those items. Her new thing is to say "I'm a baby!" It's soooo funny to watch her.

Oh the passy! In the good ole days it would keep her quite; not so much these days!

She demanded we put milk in it for her.... we compromised and put water in there for her.
She begged her Daddy to feed her. I COULDN'T believe it. This girl would not take a bottle from any body but memaw when she was little. Some days she would even refuse the bottle and hold out till I got home from work to nurse.

Oh what a sweet baby, ha!
We finally had time to put her Easel together. She has had a blast drawing everybody in the world a picture!

This was a picture she drew for memaw. We forgot to take it to memaw the next morning and she cried the entire way to memaws when she remembered we had left it.
My little 28 a month old baby!
It hasn't been above freezing in days and isn't suppose to be for several more days. My poor child is about to stir crazy.. just like her momma! Here's hoping Summer Gets Here SOON!

3 comments:

Alison said...

That's hilarious! Zoe did that with a paci that she found in a drawer.

Oh - and just wait...the defiance grows! :-)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

The Cowart Family said...

To Anonymous: I will take your post as a compliment; I guess!
This blog is not done to entertain the public. It is done to record my child's life; so that one day she can look back and view her life as a youngster! I am not a scrapbooker and don't find objects sentimental. So this is my gift to her. Sorry if you've found the past post(s) borning or lacking but again THEY WERE NOT DONE FOR YOU OR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT!
Brooke (b/c I'm not afraid to put my name!)