CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mommy's 30th Birthday day party with a little surprise for all!

Let me start by telling you that on Friday January 22nd we were getting ready to go watch the Arkadelphia Badgers take on the De Queen Leopards. We were running late (of course) I was doing 90 things at one time and not paying attention to what M.C. was saying. She kept on and on and on... so I finally stopped and said WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SAYING MICAH CLAIRE???? She said something about taking the baby with us. I said what baby and she said your baby. I again said what baby are you talking about and she pointed to my belly and said the baby in your belly. I said is it a girl baby or a boy baby and she said " A BOY BABY!" Shawn looked at me and I didn't know what to say. We just kind of joked it it off. Then 3 days later we took a test and IT WAS POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We've been keeping are secret for a while now but now we are finally ready to share our EXCITING NEWS! We are expecting our second child at the end of September! We are officially a little over 13 weeks along and doing great (now that the morning sickness has gone away;hopefully for good!) We've had 2 OBGYN appointments thus far and our first ultrasound on March 4th.

We were really nervous that after this visit M.C was for sure going to spill the beans to anybody and everybody. HOWEVER..... this was also the day we got Lamont. So lucky getting that silly fish kept her from remembering or really even talking about the baby.
We decided to tell my family and some friends last night at my 30th birthday party. We had to take a few pics with M.C. before we actually left for Nana's house.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Just melts my heart like butter on a warm biscuit.Poppa was so excited and he just couldn't believe the news. He asked 20 times if we were kidding him!Papaw,Ms. Debbie and M.C. Aunt Ashley, Uncle Eric and M.C.!
And this was my cake that my dad had made for me. Let me explain the "Big Momma" on the cake. M.C. calls everything "BIG" like big boy Lamont, big boy Bruce and one day (in front of my dad) she called me big momma. If you know my dad you know it stuck like glue with him and he'll never let me live it down. And of course he thought it would be fun to put that my cake and surprise me with it.


M.C. helping "big momma" blow out her candles.

This poor child is so addicted to blowing out candles. She made Nana and Papaw re-light them 5 times just so she could blow them out over and over and over again.

Me and Shannon! She was SUPER mad that I had kept my secret from her for so long! Sorry Shannon!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

M.C. and Cadie Belle! The cutest 2 girls in the world!
Aunt Ashley, Shannon, and Big Momma (LOL)!


And last but certainly not least here is a sneak peak at the newest member of our family! I really felt it was a boy because 1. my child said so; DUH!!! LOL 2. I was never sick one day with M.C. and I have been sick as a dog with this child. But when the did the sonogram the baby's heart rate was 173 which is really high; higher than M.C.'s was at 164. And they say girls have really high heart rates so that now really makes me think it just might be a girl. Well we will know for sure in a few short weeks! Please keep our family in your prayers are we embark on the new and exciting journey that God has provided us!

4 comments:

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I love the gymnastics cake too!

The Wades said...

YAY!!! YAY!!! How wonderful!!! I am so excited for ya'll...praying for a wonderful, healthy pregnancy!!!

Julee Turner said...

That is such wonderful news!!! Congrats!! And Happy birthday! I can't wait to keep up with the pregnancy via the blog! :)

Delta Bost said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I am hoping for a boy....