CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

31 months

I'm a little behind posting Micah Claire's 31 month pics. I wish I had a good excuse but my only real excuse is laziness. When I was pregnant with M.C. I had plenty of time to rest. But this time around, I've got a 2 year old who keeps me on my toes from daylight till dawn.

She insisted on taking pictures on the back stairs. Little did I realize the trash cans were gonna be in the background. Opps, my bad! Oh well, you live and you learn.Trash can in the back ground or not.... she's still beautiful!I'm super happy Spring is here. I love all M.C.'s new dresses! This is one of my fav's!!!! CheeseOf course she needed to tell me something right in the middle. Soooo sassy!And of course I didn't even notice her top button came unbuttoned till we were done taking pictures. Urrr... I'm so slipping these days.
And about 3 weeks ago we had 3 new baby goats born. We named them Ella, Elden, and Carson.


0 comments: