CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We're having a.................

This morning I had an ultrasound done at one of my clinics; the tech said she was 90% sure it was a girl. So we are super excited to announce that Micah Claire will probably be getting a baby sister at the end of September. I guess that's a good thing because she has been telling us for weeks now that she doesn't want a boy; and if it's a boy we're taking it back! LOL
We have our big ultrasound in 2-3 weeks so maybe at that point we will know for 100% sure it's a girl! And here she is in all her glory........ our baby girl.
She measured exactly 18 weeks today; which is just a few days head of where I'm suppose to be and she weighed a whopping 8oz!!!!! Hopefully with our big ultrasound I'll get some good pictures of her face and can post them! But for right now you just look at her cute little bottom!

3 comments:

The Wades said...

I am sure Micah Claire is super happy she is getting a sister!!! Congrats!

Delta Bost said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

Yay!!! You're starting your own little cheerleading squad!