CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

32 months pics

Last week Micah Claire turned 32 months. (Yep, I'm a little behind yet again... agian no excuse other than just being too tired.) I keep asking myself when I will quit counting how many months old she is; but I haven't answered myself yet; LOL! I sure hope that one day I'm not posting her 427 month pics, ha!

Here she is in her new hot pink bean bag chair; she LOVES it and has to show it to everybody who comes over. When she first got it she said: Oh Momma I love it, thank you so much! Then after a few minutes she said: Why doesn't it have a Razorback on it? I could have died laughing; now that's one true Razorback Fan Right There!
Yep, still still ges the itch to dance when I'm taking her pictures!

0 comments: