CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our First week at Fun Time

On Monday Micah Claire officially started at Ms.Mae's Fun Time. I was super nervous about how she was going to do; but much to my surprise she didn't cry one tear drop when I left. Of course we had to a few pictures before we headed out the door.



I was a nervous wreck all morning worrying about her and how she was acting so I called Ms. Mae around 11 and she said they were doing great. She even sent me some pictures of M.C. at lunch, M.C. at learning time and M.C. at nap time and that really helped to calm this momma down!

They said she only teared up a few times on Monday; but nothing major!!!! I was so proud of her for doing so good on her first day that I just had to take her to Sonic for her favorite treat.... a grape slush. And as you can see she was super happy to get it!


So then came Tuesday. She was up and ready to go to Ms. Mae's bright and early. I couldn't believe things were going so great!


More pictures by her purple flowers; can you tell this is her FAVORITE spot to take pictures, LOL! Tuesday they said she only teared up 2 times; YEP this tickled me pink!


Then came Wednesday and she only got upset one time! YIPEEEEE So we had dinner with Poppa and Nana and celebrated with some yummy cupcakes!


Now that's one happy girl!
Thursday we had our big ultrasound so she only stayed till noon. They said she from 9am on she kept saying my mommy's coming; is my mommy here yet and kept going to the window looking for me. (Lesson learned: DON'T Tell her she's leaving early ever again!)


Okay, then comes Friday! I for sure thought we had this in the bag. Four days in row no real problems or meltdowns; we got this in the bag.



Still a happy girl; already to go to Ms. Mae's and have some fun.

Well.... that all changed when we walked into her room. This child fell apart and had a total melt down. It took 2 teachers to pull her off of me. She was screaming and crying uncontrollably; every child in the room was starring at her (I'm sure wondering what in the world is wrong with her). When I picked her up at 3:oo her teacher said she cried for me all day long. URRRR really kid; you decide to have a melt down after a whole week there. I don't work on Friday's and I really think she new it was Friday and that I wasn't going to work and that played a major role with her break down. By 6pm Friday night she has a fever of 101 and a runny nose. She's never been around that many kids for that long so I'm sure she caught a little bug. So... all in all.. I hoping her not feeling good and her knowing I wasn't working are the reasons for her behavior. I am so hoping that she is back to a happy, no crying girl on Monday morning!

0 comments: