CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 25, 2010

26 weeks and "She" finally has a name!

I can't believe I turned 26 weeks this past Tuesday. This pregnancy has just flown by, probably due to my 2 year keeping me busy and not letting me get too many breaks! Micah Claire is so excited about her baby sister coming in just a few short weeks. I was always afraid I would never enjoy or be as excited by a second pregnancy because it wouldn't be a new experience like the 1st one. But seeing Micah Claire's excitement and watching her give my belly kisses and tickling my belly is a new joy and makes this pregnancy even more special than the 1st. And in the last week she and Shawn can now feel and see her kick in my belly and it's AWESOME!

Mommy and M.C.

As Daddy was taking our picture I said, I don't have any real belly pictures yet. And before I could even say anything else my wonderful husband took this picture. Real funny isn't it! LOL

Luckily he took one with a little more of a profile!
If you don't' know... we are like to keep the names we consider and finally pick a complete secret until we both agree 100% on a name. I can't stand when people say; "oh I don't like that name" or "I like this one better than this one" I DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!!! I want to scream EXCUSE me this our child; if you like a certain name or don't like ours..... please feel to have your own kid and use your name!! But I bite my tongue and refrain from doing it; most of the time! LOL
So we couldn't decide if we wanted to stick with "M" theme in names or not. The only other girl "M" name we liked was Mallory but we also liked Kinley. So the Friday before we left for Gulf Shores we ( and by we I mean I was out voted 2 to 1) made a decision to name her......
But we couldn't decide if her middle name would be.......
OR.........

So we have spent the last 3 weeks debating back and forth.... okay maybe debating isn't accurate at all. Shawn and Micah Claire both voted for Grace as her middle name But I was voting for.....ElizabethI felt since they picked Kinley I should at least get to pick the middle name.... so she full name will be.........

I didn't mean for M.C.'s feet to get in this picture; but when I got home and downloaded it I loved it. To me it looks like Kinley's big sister is standing guard over her! My Papaw Stoner past away exactly a year ago and his name was Kenneth Edwin. So it warms my heart that my little girl and my papaw will share the same initals....K.E.!!!!
M.C. is still set on her middle name being Grace so she tells everyone who asks that her sister's name is Kinley Grace. I always laugh and say in a silly voice, that is NOT YOUR SISTER'S NAME!!! She laughs and says..... Mommy calls her Kinely Elizabeth but I call her Kinley Grace. And sometimes out of no where she shake my belly and say "wake up Grace" or "come out Grace." It's now becoming a running joke in our family that this baby's name is Grace.
Yesterday we had a staff meeting and they surprised me with a baby shower! My boss made me 2 burp clothes with the Kinley's name on them. These are the first monogrammed things we have gotten and it tickles me to finally get to see her name on something!!

I'm not really into the cowgirl/western theme but they are so stinking cute!!!!

4 comments:

The Wades said...

Kinley Cowart!!!...so cute!! Love it!!!

Misti said...

Love the name. Great choice!!!

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

I love it!

Alison said...

LOVE the name! Cute!