CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Sprinkle for Kinley

Yesterday some of my dearest friends threw Kinley a Sprinkle Shower! I had a blast celebrating the upcoming arrival of Kinley with my close friends and family. The hostesses: Shannon (with Cadie), Patrice, Me, Ashley, and Evelyn They did a great job with the decorations and food! It was all wonderful; I could not have asked for a better sprinkle shower!!!



Aunt Ashley, Me and Micah Claire

The world's best sister-in-law!!!!

I am so ready for this girls belly to be big and round like mine!!!!


Take one: M.C. not looking at camera; urr
Take two; Micah Claire has a great smile but Nana is talking; urrrMe and my non-smiling girl. Don't you just love my "K" corsage!! Ms. Shannon did an awesome job making it and my diaper cake!

I was so surprised my friend Callie drove down from Little Rock to attend Kinley's shower! I JUST LOVE HER!!!!!!!
And of course M.C. had to have her picture made with us!

Micah Claire with baby Ella; isn't she the prettiest baby you have EVER seen! I could just eat her up!

Kinley got some WONDERFUL gifts and I had a lot of help opening them all from M.C., Madalyn and Cadie!

A SUPER-DUPER cute basket filled with baby detergent from Memaw, Andrea, Michelle and Gina!
It even had Kinley's named monogrammed on it! TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!


Aunt Ashley surprised us with a Bow holder that she had Ms.Courtney make! Can you tell I was shocked!!!!


A Razorback onesie wind suit from Ms. Patrice; Woo Pig Sooie!!!!


A cute Pink and Brown Polk-A-Dot bag from Mimi and Aunt Mandee!


And check out these monogrammed bloomers from The Givens Family! I can't wait to see Kinley's cute little tush-ie in them!!!!!

A SUPER HIP "K" onesie from the Wade family! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!


And they also got Kinley some bunny slippers; ADORABLE!!! Micah Claire was so sad that they wouldn't fit her, LOL!
And here's the AWESOME bow holder that Aunt Ashley got Kinley! IT'S PERFECT!!!

"K" passy clip holder from Memaw, Andrea, Michelle and Gina!


These are the SUPER CUTE "Hog Wild" shirts that my dad and his wife got Micah Claire and Kinley! I can't wait to see them both in them!!!!
A close up of the "Hog Wild"


Super cute burp cloth my friend Emily got Kinleyand she also got her these precious red ribbon shoes! The are the cutest things EVER!!!


A monogrammed diaper bag and matching blanket from Ms. Kadre! Love em!


And I love this sweet little baby Gap outfit with matching shoes & hat that Ms. Callie got Kinley!


And we got a lot of diapers and wipes which is SUPER because we didn't have a one in the house before the sprinkle.
A big thanks to all our friends and family who came and celebrate this special day with us. And a big thanks for all the wonderful gifts they blessed us with.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm pretty sure we should name my arm. It's like a whole other person attached to my side. MY GOSH! I'm glad you had such a great shower! I can't wait to see Kinley!

Anonymous said...

Hi Iam Prabhu from chennai,joined today in this forum... :)

Anonymous said...

I love kbcowart.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards