CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Little Big Girl

My Little girl is growing up and it so bitter sweet for me. One part of me calmly says she's only 3 but another part of me screams out OMG she's already 3. So much has changed over the last month. Don't get me wrong they've all been wonderful exciting changes; but there still changes that are some days hard for this momma to swallow.




Two weeks ago Micah Claire got pick out her new big girl car seat and last weekend it finally came in. To say she was excited when it was delivered is an understatement at the least. She about drove her daddy crazy while he was assembling it.

She couldn't believe it had 2 cup holders; talk about one tickled little ( I mean big) girlWe had to immediately put it in the car and go take a ride in it. Daddy making sure everything looked safe and sound!!!! I can't get over how big she looks in this picture :(Look at this face; that's one happy and proud little (again I mean big) girl. Last week she officially moved out of the mommy and me gymnastics class and into the preschool class. She loves her new leotard that has "diamonds" on it; as she calls them!
My little, urrr I mean big gymnast!
ta-da!!!!!!!!




As you can tell it's hard for me to call her my big girl. Even though she's now 38 1/4 inches tall and weighs 35#2oz, in my heart and in my mind she's still that little girl I gave birth to 3 years ago; that little girl that immediately stole my heart when I laid eyes on her; that little girl I drove so slowly home with from the hospital; that little girl who makes me want to be a better person than I have ever been in my whole life; that little girl who I would and will protect from anything and everything in this world that I possibly can. Even with another little girl on the way in a matter of days it's still hard for me to imagine her becoming my big girl. So for now I have decided to call her my little big girl! I Love you Micah Claire!

0 comments: