CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Super Fun (and HOT) weekend!

We had another wonderful, fun and hot weekend. I mean SERIOUSLY October is like 11 days
away and yesterday it was 101 and today it was 103. Don't get me wrong I love summer more than anybody but I have had enough of it for this year and I am ready for fall! Okay enough gripping... on to some cute pics of my girl!



Our new city park is finally complete and we are super excited!!!! It is awesome and has been packed with kids all weekend! Friday afternoon M.C. and I took are afternoon snack there and played for almost 2 hours.


My cutie tootie!



Peak-a-boo! This is one set of 6 slides!!!!!


She loves this bridge, I bet she ran up and down it 1oo times.




She was happy when she came out of the tubed slide but that was the first and only time she went down it. She said it was too dark and scary in there!

A twisty slide!!!


And the rock wall; once she figured it out she was hooked!

CHEESE BURGER!!!!!!



She was so proud that she could climb up the steps for big kids; can ya tell! ;)


My little monkey!


Another climbing wall!

M.C. sitting on the little bench underneath the park.


Last night we went to the Clark County fair. I have to say the rides were a HUGE disappointment and EVERYTHING was overpriced; but all and all it was worth it. Last year she was too scared to ride anything; but this year she was all about it!

Her first ride was on the "boats" as she called them. Look at that happy little face! I think she rode this ride about 7 times (good thing we bought an armband!)
M.C. waving to all her fans;ha!
Then it was on to the lady bug (as she called them) ride.
I'm not sure if there's an award for most awesome carney worker; but if there is this man definitely deserves to win it. He was so nice to light his cigarette up and carry it around while he put the kids in the ride and strapped them in. URRRRRRRR some people! And then he had the nerve to act irritated when Shawn walked M.C. in and strapped her in; I mean come on dude get a dang clue!!!!!!!!!
Such joy on her face!
Then we had to ride the blue lady bug
That's one happy little girl!


Then it was time to ride the motorcycles! I hope to the good Lord this the only kind of motorcycle this child EVER gets on!!!!!!!!!
This was the little dragon roll-a-coaster she begged to ride.
So, her and daddy got on, got strapped in, and she immediately began whining to get off.

Watching the baby goat run around the rink

Then she got to pet a baby cow that was only 5 days old!!! She was so proud of herself!

0 comments: