CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shopping and Football; The Perfect Weekend!!!

On Saturday Micah Claire and I shopped all morning along for her fall clothes. We had a great time but she was more interested in playing in the stores, dancing around and riding in the buggies. I so wonder when her shopping gene will kick in; I'm sure when it does I will be wishing it hadn't, ha! Then we headed home to get ready to watch the Razorbacks play. My little Razorback cheerleader

Doing a little cheer for us!
And some more cheers!Then she needed a little breakDid you notice the shoe by her face..... that's my silly girl!

A few pictures with mommaCan you tell daddy was tickling her to get her to smile; too cute!Sooooo sweet

100% Picture perfect! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!And then what Micah Claire waited for ALLLLLLLL DAY LONG... her buddy Taylor finally showed up!These two girls ran, played and squealed non-stop inside and outside for 3.5 hours. Must be nice to have that much energy!

0 comments: