CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

One Week Ago......

One week ago today I headed to the hospital full of excitement and nervousness. I have worried for months now if I could love another child as much as I love Micah Claire. Numerous people have told me that God would open my heart and I would love this child just as much. Boy oh boy where they ever so right! This child has stolen my heart and I am so in love with her!
The first picture of me and Kinley!
I can't believe she's already a week old! I still can't get over how much hair this child has. Kinley has more hair at one week than Micah Claire did at one year.

Fun times playing on her play mat!

And if you can't tell by this picture..... she's nursing like a champ; LOL!
Daddy and I took her to my office today for her 1 week stats. She is 9#9oz and 20 3/4 inches long. She is only one oz away from her birth wt at week old; that is so crazy! I'm telling ya if this girl isn't' sleeping... she's nursing.

0 comments: