CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Our Sunday Fun-Day

On Sunday we decided to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. It had a been a full week since I was discharged from the hospital..... so that meant I could FINALLY drive again! It was great to be behind the wheel again! So to DeGray we headed!I mean it couldn't have been a prettier day! Sometimes I forget just how lucky we are to have such a beautiful lake right in our backyard.

Check out M.C. beam walking skills!

Then daddy gave it his best shot.... but she couldn't keep his big ole feet on the beam!

Having fun swinging with Daddy!

First she tried sitting on it and bouncing. The she got brave enough to jump on it while standing up...my little dare devil!


Then it was snack time on the slide!

She couldn't resist getting in. She begged us to let her swim but neither of us were brave enough to get in that cold water!



And what did little sis do...........................

She took her a nice long nap! Life is good, I tell ya!

0 comments: