CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

One Month Old

I can't believe my sweet baby girl is one month old today. I remember when Micah Claire was little I couldn't wait for her to start doing things like rolling over, crawling, etc.... It was like I was just wishing time away. This time I could care less when Kinley does those things; the longer the better; that way she can stay my baby!

Kinley is a great nurser, so last night I pumped and let daddy and sister feed her a bottle and she did great! Micah Claire has waited for this day for so long. She has asked me everyday since Kinley's been born when she can help feed her and that day finally arrived yesterday!
She had to wait and let daddy feed Kinley some and burp her then she got her turn; it killed her to have to sit and wait on her turn!

That's one proud big sister!
Kinley's One Month Pictures! We had her 1 month appointment today and she is 10#12oz and 21 1/2 inches long. And she's officially moved out of newborn diapers into #1 diapers. She has really started smiling in the last week and it just melts my heart! It kinda looks like she was smiling and winking!
I love this picture; this was the start to a really big smile! :)
Kinley you are truly the best baby ever! You eat and sleep 18-20 hours a day. When your awake you are so calm and happy. The only time you ever cry is if you are hungry or want to rocked. You are truly a wonderful addition to our family!

0 comments: