CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kinley is 2 months old

My sweet baby Kinley is 2 months old today. WOW, where has the time gone. She is still the best baby ever! She is so content and happy and still LOVES to sleep a lot! We had her 2 month check up this morning and she was 12#4oz and 23 1/2 inches!
Micah Claire got sick on Thanksgiving and unfortunately Kinley caught a little bit of it. She's has a stuffy nose, a slight fever and a tiny little cough. Dr. Ward said it's nothing major and she should be better soon!
In this last month she has really started cooing and babbaling; she rolled over ( from her belly to her back) 2 nights ago and she has finally found her feet and she LOVES to watch them.
My 2 month old!!!I love this smile!

Cheese!


And she had to get those dang 2 month old shots. Bless her heart she screamed and cried like I've never heard her do before. It broke my heart into a million pieces and left me in tears a quite a while.

0 comments: