CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

3 months old

Kinley turned 3 months old Saturday and as you can see from the picture she was SUPER excited about it, ha!This is what I get when I try to take pictures first thing in the morning before she gets to nurse.Kinley and Daddy!Me and my wonderful girls Daddy and his girls; I love these 3 so much!!!

Now finally some 3 month pictures with no screaming!
Kinley giving just a little smile for the camera!

Kinley wanted to make sure I got a shot of 3 month old foot in this picture;lol!
I can't believe I have to go back to work this week. I haven't even started packing Kinley's bag yet; I'm not a procrastinator at all I just can't bring myself to do it yet :(
I really thought it was going to be easier this time around, but I was WRONG! It's gonna kill me to drop her off. I keep telling myself I'm very lucky to only have to go back 3 days a week but myself isn't buying that yet;haha!

0 comments: