CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fun things at 15 weeks

My sweet baby Kinley turned 15 weeks old on Friday! This last week has been full of super new and fun things for her. Last Sunday she got to experience her very first snow (I'll try and get those pictures up soon)!



My Kinley Check out hair do... it's truly one of a kind; lol!Such a serious look!Big sister is such a camera ham, she can't stand not to be in Kinley's pictures! Me and Kinley!
She had gotten to the point that every time she pushed up she would roll over. But she has finally figured out how to stop herself from rolling over!
She's getting to be such a big girl!!!

And now she can sit up at a 20 degree angle all by herself ( for a few seconds). She officially doesn't have to lay in her baby bath tub anymore; she can sit up in it!!! And this is the SUPER cute outfit my Aunt DD sent Kinley!

I love this sweet smile!

0 comments: