CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

My little blessings

Sometimes in life things happen that make you stop, really stop, in your tracks and thank God for everything you have. Today, was one of those days. I got word that a friend lost her baby boy at 33 weeks gestation. I made me sick to hear this news. No one deserves to lose a child EVER; but this woman is truly a genuine, caring, loving, christian, wonderful woman who didn't deserve such a thing. I have no idea why God does things the way he does, and as I get older I've learned there is just no reason to even try and figure God's plan out. All I can do is pray for her and her family during this time and thank God for what I have. Today I counted all my blessings twice... if not more.

Tuesday and Wednesday Ms. Kinley went ALL day long at daycare with NO BOTTLE! She came home and ate and ate and ate. Then she went to bed and was up every 2 hours to eat. I was breaking my heart to think that she was going 8-9 hours with no milk. So, Wednesday night we got desperate and tried everything and we FINALLY found a bottle she would take!!!!! Let me tell ya this baby downed 8oz at one time and slept like a rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the true test was Thursday at school. They texted at noon to tell me she was on her 2nd bottle of the day; they couldn't believe it. They said they made all the workers come and watch and they were all in disbelief that she would take a bottle! My stress levels have no come down knowing that my sweet baby isn't starving all day long! Daddy was soooo happy to get to feed her; it's been 2 months since he's got to feed her!

M.C. was even excited and she got a turn to feed her to!

My sweet baby Kinley turned 18 weeks old today! She is really getting her own little personality these days and it is precious to watch!
I LOVE this picture; it screams.... Whatcha talkin bout Willis!

She LOVES her feet. If ya put socks on her, she's immediately pulling them off!

It's almost scary that she's such a happy baby!
I was running around getting ready for my class this morning and something caught my eye in the window. It was SNOW.... AGAIN!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it, it was everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I love snow but ENOUGH IS A ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! Even M.C. wasn't really that excited by it this time; I think we're all a little burned out on it. And they are calling for more by the middle of next week; uhhhhhhhh!

After nap time M.C. was finally ready to get out and play in the snow.

While we were all napping, Daddy had been building his very first snowman! We think he did a GREAT job; thanks Daddy!
M.C. decided Daddy' snowman need a carrot nose!

And then he needed some arms (apparently REALLY long arms;lol!)

M.C. and her snowman!
Poor baby sister didn't get to go out because it was too cold. But M.C. came in and told her all about the snow and the snowman :)

Micah Claire turned 41 months old today; I can't believe she will be 3 1/2 years old next month; it just doesn't seem possible.

1 comments:

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

It's devastating. I couldn't believe it when I heard the news. I cried and cried to my sister about it. I just don't understand :(
I too counted my blessings.