CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 22, 2011

29 weeks

Woo-hoo, I'm actually posting 29 week pictures on 29 weeks, I so get a star by name this week!
We were suppose to have Kinley's 6 month pictures outside this morning but we had to reschedule them due to all the rain we have gotten this week. Looks like her 6 month pics are really going to be her 7 month pics; oops! This week she has been saying bye-bye and da-da. I really tried to ignore the da-da but Micah Claire heard her say it and went nuts. I know she doesn't know what she's saying, she just babbling. SO.... there's still hope her real first words will be Momma!!!!! I finally got her to sit still for a few pictures!!!!!By big and

happy girl!



My two sweet peas!

Sister Lovin.....nothing better!!!!!!

0 comments: