CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back to part-time!!!!!!!!!

This past Tuesday I gave my final from 8-10, graded the exams, posted the grades and I was officially done with teaching at OBU this semester!!!! I quickly packed all my stuff up and headed to hot springs for the day. My super awesome hubby got me a massage, manicure and pedicure at a spa. After 2 1/2 hours at the spa I did some shopping ALL by myself!!!!!! I didn't have to change a diaper, nurse a baby, maneuver a stroller in and out of aisles, take a 3 year old to bathroom or hear my name be called a million times. It was just me, myself and I and I LOVED IT!!!!! Now that this semester is over I am now officially back to work only part time!!!! I loved teaching this semester.... don't get me wrong..... but I've missed spending my off days of running at the gym, cleaning my house, and just hanging with my girls! Micah Claire has been compiling her list of "things to do" now that I'm off. I may need to find another part time job to afford her wish list;ha!My First Friday off was super busy! Kinley bugs turned 32 weeks old and we Finally had her 6 month pictures made; yes I know they are officially going down as her 7 1/2 month pictures but at least we got them done! Ms. Hollie did an awesome job! She's emailed one sneak peak picture and it was Fabulous; I can't wait to see the rest!!!!



I love this picture; it's like she's saying...... hold on Mom I'm not ready yet! ;)


She has been pulling up on things for the last 2-3 weeks but this week she started pushing her music table and taking steps with it! It's so amazing to watch her grow and change every day!

Saturday she got her first taste of blueberries and she didn't really like them at first.... but it didn't take long...........for her to decide she actually did like them! Love this blueberry faced baby!!!!M.C. has become fascinated with "big girl scissors" these days! She is into cutting everything...... I'm just hoping and praying she doesn't "accidentally" cut her hair one day!


My mom found a few of my old dresses and cleaned them up for M.C. to wear. She wore this one to church this morning. She hated it and thought it didn't look good because it was "old!" But being the compassionate, understanding mother that I am..... I told her to suck it up and wear it;lol! I thought she looked precious......but what does this "old" mom know;ha!


This funny thing is I wore this dress when I was 5 and it came to my knees, it almost didn't cover her hind in at 3.5 years old. She's my tall girl!

0 comments: