CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

45 months old

Last Saturday Micah Claire turned 45 months old. She has already informed me that she wants a dalmatian party at school this year and a Dora party at home. She has started letting me know who she wants to invite and what presents she would really like. And she has asked me a MILLION times if she can have another pinata this year!




This child LOVES to color, cut with scissors, and tape anything and everything she can get her hands on! We asked her the other day what she wanted to be when she grew up and she told us she wanted to be a dentist. It pleased me that she set such high goals for herself but pains me to think of what it will cost us. But money is just that and I will do whatever I have to put her through medical school if I have to! So if you see me working weekends at McDonalds in about 16 years....you know why;ha!




My sweet girl....who will be 4 years old in no time;YIKES!!!This is her favorite necklace in the world. Her friend Sarah Teed got it for her but it only says Micah on it. She asked me the other day if I could take it to WalMart and have them put Claire on it. It cracked me up! Poor kid at 3 1/2 years old already thinks WalMart is the best place around! She is such a camera ham!

Last week when Daddy opened the back door a turtle was sitting there. When he told Micah Claire she was soooo excited! We named he, she, it..... whatever it was..... Shelby... get it;lol! She wanted to keep Shelby forever and was super sad when we had to let "it" go later that day!




Last Sunday we went to Taylor's Bday party. In the take home goody bag was a bag of popcorn with raisins and M&M's and apparently some peanuts. Poor MC didn't realize it and she ate one and she immediately started having a reaction. She had red whelps and white bumps all over her and she was scratching herself like crazy. Luckily we had no breathing issues so no epi pen was needed; just a big dose of Benedryl. She is going to the allergist in a few days for her big test; I am soooo dreading having to hold her down while they do all those darn back sticks. I know it's very necessary but it still sucks for all of us to have to do it!

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Anybody here is interested in getting a FREE MC DONALD'S GIFT CARD?