CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

School Pics

A few weeks ago Micah Claire had her first school pictures! She was so excited to have them done and was even more excited that she got to bring Kinley bugs along to take pictures with. I wasn't expecting the pictures to be that great but I was pleasantly surprised at how cute they were and I wanted to share them with ya! And no, I'm not breaking any copyright laws because I bought them all ;) Yep I'm a sucker for picutres! I love this super sweet and innocent smile!

My two precious girls!
Kinley bugs even did a great job taking pics!

Love these chubby round cheeks!!!!


I can't believe how fast this little girl is growing. Some days I wish I could just hit the "pause" button and keep her little forever!

0 comments: