CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

47 week pics

OMG only 6 weeks till she's officially one year old....HOLY COW!!!!!

Getting Ms Kinley Bugs to sit still these days for a picture is just about impossible. She is non-stop and into EVERYTHING!!!! I no more sat her down than she was off...
To her zebra. This week she has learned to get on it and make the music play.


Look at this baby's hair.... all of it... it's so long! I am sooooo torn. I know she needs a hair cut but I hate to do it before her first birthday and her pictures.


Thursday night she got a hold of her first corn on the cob. I really didn't expect her to be able to eat it..... but good lordy she went to town on it and then a second one.
She cleaned both cobs up!



We started using a real tooth brush this week and she loved it! She now loves to brush her teeth a million times a day.




0 comments: