CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 5, 2011

My soon to be 4 year old

Well this is the last month for my big girl to be a three year old. It doesn't seem right that she's about to be 4 years old. My precious and spunky 47 month old!Such a poser! And of course she wanted to pose just like Kinley bugs does in the curtains; it tickled Kinley beyond belief to see her do it!


Yesterday at Nana's, MC and Kinley bugs were playing "baby crawl" (as she says) and she crawled/slammed right into Nana's coffee table and got this super cute boo-boo on her forehead!











video



Last weekend my big girl finally took her floaties off and swam all by herself! I could not have been any prouder of her! Every morning this week she has been practicing with Nana and yesterday she swam across the pool without taking a breath! Go Claire Bear!!!!!

0 comments: