CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Golden Month.......

Last Friday Micah Claire turned the BIG FIFTY.... Fifty months old that is! She loves when the 4th of each month roles around because she knows it's picture time. And she really enjoys them now that I let her decided where and how to take them....such a creative mind!



This month has been sooooo much better that last month. She only had one night over this last month where she woke up screaming. There have been no more sleep walking episodes and that is fabulous!!!!
However... this month her "Imagination" (as my mother calls) it has kicked into overdrive!!!! She loves to make up stories and events which is all great up until a certain point. And at that point I call it lying! We have had to have several talks about telling the truth and the importance of doing so.
MC has always been inquisitive....but this month takes the cake. And she's at that age where she's starting to put things together and ask some tuff questions. We love to watch Biggest Loser and Dancing with The Stars..... but I NEVER imagined those shows would spark so many questions. This season on DWTS they have JR who's face is disfigured from an explosion he suffered while serving our county. She has asked why his face looks like it does, what is a solider, what is the army, and is War. Those questions are wayyyyy harder to answer/explain to a 4 year old than I thought. And last Tuesday she finally asked...."why those people are on the biggest loser." I told her they were unhealthy, didn't eat right, and didnt' exercise much before they came on the show; and no they are having to exercise a whoooole bunch and learn how to eat healthy. Which lead to many questions about people she knows and if they are healthy and why they aren't. Those are tricky and baited questions and I know that one day she's gonna say something to somebody she feels is over weight and out will come everything I've ever told her.... Can you say AWKWARD!!!! I've tried to explain to her that nobody is perfect and we all have our flaws....but I'm not sure if that sank in yet. I guess that's what something we learn as we grow and mature and a little much for a 4 year old comprehend;ha!

And last but certainly not least she has started to figure out that no all her friends parents are still married. And that some kids have parents who don't live together and some have "2 mommys" (aka...step-moms) or "2 daddy's" (aka.....step-dads). Which has led to questions about WHY are they not married anymore. So far I have been able to answer them with simple answers. Probably the biggest thing I dread is when she FINALLY realizes that my mom and dad use to be married and they got divorced. I don't know how I'm gonna answer those questions. And truthfully I don't want to talk about; it still to the day makes me ball my eyes out to think about it. I pray the Lord gives me strength and guides me the day that conversation occurs!My 50 month old! She even makes sure her baby is strapped in;such a good girl!



LOVE THIS!!!! All her idea!!!This is one of those feather out of the head shots and I love it! She laughed soooo hard when she saw it! Sweet!

And then Silly!


She is IN LOVE with these silly shoes... they have a tiny heel on the back and she says they are high heels and she wants to wear them everyday!





Me and my big girl!

These two knuckle head crack me up!


No that's better;lol!



Picture Perfect!

To say MC loves to dance is.....well.....an understatement. We get the biggest kicks out of watching her and we have no idea where she comes up with the moves!

video

0 comments: