CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 2, 2011

14 Months Old

Yesterday my baby girl turned 14 months old. This month has been a little bit trying. We took the passy completely away about two weeks ago. She now goes down for all naps and bed time with no passy!!!! It wasn't too hard; but it wasn't' the more pleasant experience either. There have been a few times when she's found one and she grabs it and takes off running; it cracks me up! She cut her top two molars about 3 weeks ago and this week her bottom molars started to break threw! Her new word this month is "mine" and she uses it quite regularly!My baby girl is getting so big :( She is fascinated with the our two Christmas trees..... She thinks blowing me a kiss will distract me from her actionsI'll just point and not actually touch......

And that only last a few seconds and then those little hands can't resist!She loves the our family ornament from last year; I hope and pray she doesn't break it!!!This month we have busted out the pig tails and I have to say she looks SUPER cute with them!!
PRECIOUS!!!



Big Smiles an Pig Tails.... life is GOOD!

0 comments: