CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Going to See Santa!

Last Saturday Willie and I took the girls to see Santa Clause and it went soooooo well... NOT!!!! Micah Claire was more than ready to see Santa and inform him of what she wanted for Christmas. But my sweet baby girl wanted NOTHING to do with that weirdo in the white beard. I tried to hold her and sit by him but she about clawed my neck to pieces to get away from him. Maybe next year....or the next she'll come around!

Before we headed out we got some great pictures of the girls by the tree! My sweet smiley girls!

LOVE!!!!


Cheessin!






Oh the little cheerleader emerged;lol!


This cracks me up...looks like MC had enough of holding Kinley's hand!


Kinley bugs has finally come around and realized that taking pictures isn't so bad! And she now knows she can instantly see the pictures on my camera and that tickles her!

Cracks me up!!!


And eventually the tongue emerged too! Love my girls and all their little weird quirks!

0 comments: