CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

52 Months Old...

My 52 month old.... but who's counting.... OH YEAH MC is ;)I can't believe she's going to be 4 1/2 in less than 2 months!!!!!And she is still head-over-hills in love with cheerleading. She loves everything about it: the cheering, the dancing, the flipping, and all the counting they get to do. She walks around the house saying 5..6...7....8...go 1, go 2, go 3, go 4..... a MILLION times a day!


And two weeks ago Micah Claire went to her very first movie. Mimi took her to see lunch at Chick-fil-a and then to see Alvin and the Chipmunks!!! She was more than excited about going....especially when momma let her take a big ole bag full of gummy bears and found out that she was going to get to drink a Sprite during the movie!!!!!



This month has been more than trying for me and Shawn. I have no idea why or how but Micah Claire has developed an extreme attitude over this last month. She use to use her manners 100% of the time, and she did what she was told the first time, and she never really back talked us or gave us any lip. Everyone I've talked to says it's just her age....... I am sure that has a lot to do with it but it's sooooo very trying. I keep flashing back to my great aunt saying... "Its only hard because your doing it right!" I know she's right and if we were taking the easy way out we would just let her do and say whatever. Manners and respect go a long way for me so no matter what I will stay on top of "this phase" and hope and pray it fades away quickly and my sweet, well mannered baby girl comes back to us! We love you more than anything in this world Micah Claire!!!

0 comments: