CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas at Granny's!!!!

Christmas morning we loaded up and headed to Helena to see Granny Stoner. The girls played with all their new toys and took a few cat naps; they did GREAT!!!! We made the trip with NO Stops and arrived in less than 3 hours!!!!!!Look who finally decided that taking pictures by herself isn't' so bad!!!!!! YEAH Kinley bugs!!!She even blew me a kiss!!!!

But after a few snapshots I lost her to the sparkley tree!But my girls girl was more then willing to take some pictures by herself!!! My little ham!!!!


My girls!!!!

Too darn sweet!!!





TOTALLY PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!And sweet hugs from Granny!!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas at Granny's! Her house if full of energy, lots of squeals, but most of all love! I have no idea how many Granny had enough energy and love to raise 8 kids; it's more than impressive to me! I love getting to see my cousins and I love to see my kids getting to play with their kids!!!!

0 comments: