CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Only In Arkansas

Technically this is "winter time" in Arkansas but you would never know it!!! There have been very few days that the temps have even got down into the thirties or even forties and if it does it's still up to 50, 60 or even 70 degrees by the afternoon. TOTALLY NUTS.... But I'm not complaining because I hate cold weather. We had spent soooo much time outside riding bikes, jumping on the trampoline, and at our local park, since Christmas, and it's awesome!!!!!LOVE this silly smile!And this sweet smile just makes me melt!!!FULL OF ENERGY and.........Enthusiasm!!!!!Cracks me up!!!!!

One day Poppa even stopped by and played with us!!!! Soooo sweet!!!!
Sisterly Love!!!!Micah Claire loves to swing and loves that she's learned how to swing all by herself!!!!My BIG girl!!!



And my little girl is finally loving swinging all by herself!!!!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Not sure how I found your blog. Precious daughters!