CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Valentines 2012

Monday Feburary 13th we woke up to SNOW!!!!!!! Forecasters predicted we would get 1-3 inches....so of course we got just a dusting! Micah Claire was beside herself with excitement and couldn't wait to get out in it!!!!! LOOK at that smile!!!!!!

Kinley bugs didn't know what to think of the snow and didn't want too much to do with it at first. The girls spent the day with my mom, since school got canceled. Mom said they had a blast playing in it and throwing snowballs. The snow stopped early and melted away by noon..... That's my kind of snow day!!!!!Back in January.....when it was 75-80 degrees out my Dad bought the girls these short sleeve Valentines shirt..... Needless to say come February it's back in the 20's and 30's so we couldn't wear them out.... but we at least had to take pics in them ;)My sweet little Valentine!!!




PRECIOUS GIRLS!!!!!!

The Two Sweetest Valentines ever!!!!
And then..... February 14th FINALLY came. MC has been waiting NOT so patiently for this day.... This kid loves school parties; can't say I blame her.... juice, cupcakes, cookies, candy, chocolate all day long.... I mean can ya blame the kid?!?!?

My pig tail Valentine!!!!Such sweet smiles!And not so sweet smiles;lol! MC loves picking Kinley up these days and carrying her around. Cracks me up because they are about the same weight!
Mommy and her sweet girls!!!
YAY for Valentines Day!MC has discovered that the IPhone will flip screens and let you take a picture of yourself and she is smitten with it!!! I think she's does a pretty good job ;)




FINALLY 2-14-12 8:45am rolls around and it's time to party at school!!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!















Class picture... minus ClarkClass picture....still minus Clark..... but add Ms. Theresa!



And FINALLY Clark is persuaded to join in for a class picture :)

MC and her bestie Kalyn. These two are not related more than a man in the moon but people ask me all the time if they are; cracks me up!

L-O-V-E these sweet girls in MC's class! They are precious and thankfully their mommas are too!!!!



BRING ON THE SWEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Then it's time to lick the icing off the cupcake and leave the cupcake..... YEP she gets that honestly from her momma!!!!!


My little Valentine is growing up! Can't believe she only has one more Valentines Day party left at Ms. Mae's and then she'll be in Kindergarten!!!!!MC taking pics again.... and it turned out great!!!!! MC showing off her Valentines Box

Time to dig in and get all those sweet treats!!!!

M&M's=true inner happiness ;)




2:30 it was time to party at Kinley Bug's school!!!!Cheetos in one hand....cupcake in the other...what else does a kid-o needMomma got busy taking pics of all the other kids and didn't notice that Kinley Bugs got a big sippy cup full of ... not juice....even better....Hawaiian punch....UHHHHHH!!!! I despise juice, koolaide, Capri sun, Hawaiian punch all of it.... It's nothing more than CRAP in a bottle!!!! I have lots of people ask me why I don't' give my kids juice and stuff and it's simple....it's NOT NECESSARY!!! IT'S 100% CRAP ( and on the flip side I have people ask me how I got my girls to love water.... Hmmmmm lets see.. wonder why they do)!!!!! I know a little isn't' gonna hurt anyone I just refuse to support that industry!!!!! I didn't' take it from her immediately.... I let her have several drinks and she LOVED it!!!!!My messy little Valentine!!!!IDK what this face was all about but it cracked me up when I found it on my camera!!!! Kinley LOVED the balloon that Mommy & Daddy got her! She was squealing... Boon Boon!!!!


HAPPY VALENTINES 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love my girls!!! Give them BIG huges from Aunt Christie!!!