CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 6, 2012

55 Months Old and she dropped the F** BOMB


Okay I had better explain quickly before you think I have a foul mouth 4 year old!!!! Look Closely and you will see only TWO asterisks after the "F" in this months Blog Title. NO NO NO she did not use the "F" word you think... or she might not still be alive,lol!!!! She has learned the word FAT!!!! And if you know me... YOU KNOW that's just as bad as the real "F" word. I can't stand the word fat, it's so hurtful to so many and leaves scares last last way longer than a true physical scar. Somebody, who I wont name (UNCLE ERIC!!!!) showed her the Fat Face App on his I-phone and then she got hooked on that commercial for the Wt loss center in Little Rock that shows all the belly pics and says "LOSE THE FAT, Get the Skinny on weight loss at our center!" She has used it NUMEROUS times in the last month and we had SEVERAL TALKS what a not nice word that is, and how it hurts peoples feelings and how there are MANY MANY other ways to talk about people's size. We are religious Biggest Loser Watchers!!! WE LOVE IT!!! She asks a hundred questions about why those people are there and why they look the way the do. I try to keep things very simple and just say they are there because they chose to eat unhealthy too much, and they just didn't get outside enough to play. We've talked about how these people are "unhealthy" and I've been telling her that even people who look healthy on the outside may not be on the healthy on the inside if they eat too much fast food, candy, and drink sodas all the time. She is slowly starting to get the picture... I think!!!!! Only 5 months till we are 5 years old!!!! Looking so grown up these days!Such a silly girl these days!LOVE you Claire Bear!!!! head to the left....thenhead to the right ;)Sunday we headed to Glenwood to Aunt Paige's baby shower!!!! We are sooo happy for her and Uncle Jody and we CAN'T WAIT to meet baby Greer (or Rear as MC says,lol)!!!!Last Saturday I ran another 5K and I placed 3rd for my age division. I came home and showed MC my medal and she said... "momma is that your medal?" I told her YES!! And she said... "Momma You're AWESOME!!!!!" I couldn't believe she was so proud of me, just made my heart BURST into a MILLION pieces!!!!!!

The last has been an extremely hard one for me. Three weeks ago I had to watch one of my dearest friends bury her baby boy at very young age. Her two boys were close in age like MC and Kinley Beth. My heart just broke for her, I couldn't sleep and couldn't make it through the day without crying for her. I can't even begin to imagine how hard this is for her. She would call me just in tears....to the point where I couldn't even understand her. All I could do was cry with her. I have no idea why God takes children from their mommas. And I know we are to trust in him 100% and not question his action, but as humans we can't help but wonder and question things like this. I know heaven is a wonderful, perfect place. And I know her son is at rest, has peace, and is happy! But as a mother it's hard to imagine life on this earth without your babies!!!! I say all this to say.... love your babies, hug and kiss them daily because we aren't guaranteed anything except an ETERNAL life with God our Father in Heaven!!!!

0 comments: