CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

20 months old

On Friday my little Kinley Bugs turned 20 months old...... Only 4 months till our second birthday, YIKES!!! I thought I would do a jungle theme party and I found some super cute leopard and zebra print stuff to decorate with.  BUT.... my little bugs has insisted on a Mis-e-Mouse party. So a Mickey/Minnie Mouse party it will be.  Kinley is obsessed with Mickey and Minnie Mouse these days.  She has two pair of pj's with them and she gets very upset if you try to put any other pair of pjs on her. 

This has been kinda a rough month for my little bugs.  She is as clumsy as the day is long.  Just this month she punctured her head on the corner of a grill at a birthday part, fell out of a chair at a weeding and cut her eyebrow open, she fell off a toy into a chain link fence at school and scratched the inside of her arm all up, climbed up on the oven door..which came open and she fell back and hit her head on my tile floor, and she has just tripped and fallen when just walking an ungodly amount of times.  Her poor little knees stayed covered up with bruises. 

I have truly been amazed this month at all Kinley has started doing. She can count to 10,she can sing her ABC's, she cans sing Jesus Loves Me, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Old Mac Donald, and her VERY favorite Ring Around the Rosy.  And she can now walk up and down steps with no help most days.  It's great that she can do all this, but it makes me feel like my baby is growing up way to fast :(

 Shawn's grandfather has been very sick lately.  This past week he was put on hospice care in the hospital. So, Saturday morning we headed to Hot Springs to see him.  The girls had a great time playing with their Mimi, Poppa, Uncle Jody, Uncle Brian, and cousins Arli & Remi.  I hate that my girls will have little to no memory of Papaw Cowart, it breaks my heart. 
 My little camera ham!!!!
 At lunch time we loaded up with cousin Arli and head to Chick-fil-a.   Kinley bugs was in HEAVEN when she got her very own container of wanch....or ranch to lay person,lol!  This child is a ranch FREAK!!!!! And I can't say I blame her...it is awesome...you can't go wrong putting ranch on anything!
 When she got down to the end and couldn't drink it anymore she used her tongue to scrap the bottom of the container, cracked me up!
Love this Ranch Smile!!!
This month she has also developed a LOVE for Yogurt and Applesauce, if ya can't tell! 
This child has used her left hand 110% of her life but this month..... she has switched, which totally shocked me.  I really thought she was gonna follow in her daddy's foot steps and be a lefty!

 This girl is a WATER BUG!!! She loves to be in the pool or the lake.  She has no fear which is great but also scares the mess out of this momma. She gets in the pool all by herself and kicks herself all over the place!

 I mean how can this sweet big-ole grin not make you melt all over ;)
 She loves her baby dolls, especially Ali!!! She rocks hers, sings to her, takes her everywhere we go...even WalMart. 
 Kinley Bugs and Ali
 She is even trying to potty train Ali,lol! This month Kinley has went potty twice and pop once on the potty all by herself!!! I was shocked when she asked to go and then did go!!!! I am ready for the diaper phase to be over...but I know it's a long process. 

After lunch at Chick-fil-a we did a little shopping and Kinley Bugs spotted a pair of Mis-e-Mouse pjs and couldn't live without them....so her sweet daddy bought them for her. So she now officially owns 3 pairs of Mis-e-Mouse pjs!!!

0 comments: