CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Im TWO!!!!

Monday October 1st my little baby girl turned TWO YEARS OLD!!! It is truly amazing to see how much she has grown and just how fast these last two years flew by.  She is now 31#s and just a hare under 34 inches!  

 LOVE THIS SWEET SMILEY FACE MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!!!


 Just can't get over how tall she is getting, and how much of her baby look is gone!
 My precious Kinley Bugs!


 She was all smiles and super focused which shocked me! She is so NOT into taking pictures these days.




 And this was about the last one,lol1
 Then came the "ok momma that's enough face"
 THen the "SERIOUSLY lady did ya hear me say Nuff" face
 I see an ant mommy
 Look there's sissy
 Look mommy there's an airplane (but it really was a bird,lol!)
 Time to scratch the ole head pic
 Okay Now I'll eat the gored
 Now I'll pound it on the pumpkin till it pops open,lol
 Then finally got her to blow me a sweet kiss, then she got up and walked off ;)
 When she woke she had these blister like things all along her tongue so off to the doctor's office we went!
 Me and Kinley waiting to see Dr.Kyle!  She said it was just some kind of virus and she was probably past the contagious stage but she probably didn't need to go to daycare.  Dr. Kyle and all the staff felt so bad that Kinley was sick on her birthday that they LOADED her down with candy, stickers, and other little goodies!  So Kinley bugs got to spend her birthday at home with her Daddy.
 Monday night we went to Nana's for some pizza and cake; exactly what Kinley Bugs requested... she is SOOOO my kid!!!!
 Singing happy birthday to my sweet baby girl; she loved every min of it!!!
 Blowing out her candles
 She got them all in two tries...such a big girl!!!
 Then it was time for the reallllllllly good stuff!!!
 That's my girl!!!!
 and apparently it's TOTALLY genetic b/c MC loves it too;lol!
 Then it was time for Pez-ents as Kinley says!!!! She got her some super cute new princess high heel shoes!
 She dove right in to each present....she totally understand the concept now!!! I can't wait for Christmas this year!!!
 New necklaces and lip gloss...what more could a girl need or want :)
 LOVE THIS SILLY FACE!!!

 Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Kinley Bugs!!! You have brought so much joy, love, laughter, and energy to our family!  I can't wait to see how you grow and change over this next year!

0 comments: