CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2012

Garvan Woodland Gardens

A few weekends ago we loaded up and headed to Garvan Woodland Gardens! This was our first visit and will not be our last! MC kept saying....this place is amazing!!!! Just hearing those words makes the drive, the wait to find a spot to park, the wait of the line to get in, fighting the huge crowds, and all the sibling fusses that come along with family outings all worth it!  My girls are beyond excited about Christmas approaching and I have to say... so am I!!!!

Loaded up and ready to see some lights!!!
My sweet girls!














camera hams they are!!!!




MC and Cooper!
trying to get a picture of 3 kids....yeah right
well I actually got one and it turned out blurry....uhhhh!

Cooper was so happy to take pictures with the girls;lol!
LOVE Kinley looking at Coop like...whats the deal dude!
And the passy......works every time!












Again...the only kid-o who wasn't scared of Santa!



This girl was in FULL camera ham mode and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No better place to be then on daddy's shoulders!!!
PRECIOUS!!!!

0 comments: