CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2013

66 months old

02-04-13: MC, this is your last month to just be 5 years old. Next month you will be 5 1/2 years old....Half way to 6 years old.. OMG I just can't believe it...6 years old... Uhhhhhh hurts my stomach to even think about that!  You are spelling and writing words like crazy these days. You are so ready to start reading and you ask all the time...How many days till I start kindergarten?  That question upset my stomach too; just can't believe you will be a kindergarten in 5 months. You are really starting to LOVE Sunday School and the Children's church our church just started and that makes my heart smile! At night when we say our prayers you are starting to pray for more specific things and people. And if I forget to pray for something important or something we have been praying for you remind me and I melt! 
You just climbed in my lap and said what you righting about me; so I just read the previous paragraph to you. And of course I cried and you just gave me a HUGE hug and said I love you mommy! I asked you what you want me to type and you said: I love Justin Bieber and I just saw him in concert; Kalyn is my BFF and I loving doing gymnastics with her and Ms. Theresa and I can't wait to learn a back handspirng! Great job Sissy, that pretty much sums you up!
You are finally starting to let me take your pictures again and I am LOVING it!!!!1

You LOVE these new flowers in your room and want to take pictures by them all the time!

Totally precious!!!!!!!!



My little camera ham is BACK!!! WOOOO HOOOOO
You had a blast telling me when and where to take your picture out and I loved it!!!


Such a sweet smile!  So thankful God allowed me to be your mommy!

You look so grown up. The little bit of "little girl" look you had is totally gone now :(
You directed me to stand on the back of daddy's truck and take yalls pic...... its not prefect but I LOVE IT!!

0 comments: