CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013!!!!

We have the sweetest TWO Valentines ever.... but only ONE would take a picture first thing yesterday morning;lol! 
MC showing me her heart; totally upside down but it's still PERFECT to me!!!
Our first born Valentine has just grown up before our eyes; its wonderful and its sad all at the same time!
MC and her BFF Kalyn!
L-O-V-E
They sang .........
and danced their "hearts" out; LOL!
After the singing and dancing it was Cheeto time!!!
And then straight into the icing!!!
Icing smiles are the best!  By the time she was through she had icing in her nose and all in her hair! Now that what I call determination and dedication!!!!!
Then it was on to Kinley Bug's party! She was so excited to see I brought her a balloon with a big ole sucker on tied to it!!!
Kinley and her buddy Madi!
Kinley and Emmett....she calls him her boyfriend and it drives her daddy NUTS!!!!
My sweet Valentine and her sweet smile!!!
KB and Madi playing.....so sweet!
Then playing peek-a-boo with their cups!
And even my baby girl went right for the Cheetos..... think they might be addicted to them; LOL!
And just like bis sis.....straight to the cup cake!!!!
Cheers to Valentines!!!!!
YUMMY STUFF!!!!

I am so blessed to have these girls as my Valentines; they are the ultimate gift of Love and I will be forever thankful to God for giving them to me!!!!

0 comments: