CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Gone Fishing!

Last Saturday the weather was PERFECT!!! So we loaded up and headed out to daddy's deer camp to do some pond fishing!!!
 Kinley bugs got the big girl privileged of holding the tub of crickets!!!
 She was a little hesitant at first, so she decided to just watch sister, daddy, and mommy!
 Micah Claire....my little fisher girl!
 Poppa showing MC the proper casting technique
 sitting and waiting!
 No better place than poppa's lap!
Daddy's whopper catch!
 Smaller than his hand, cracks me up!
 And my child who is SCARED of everything couldn't wait to touch daddy's fish! She was so brave!!!
 MC's first catch!!!!


 WOW what a catch!!!
 LOVE this picture; so stinking cute!!!
 Second catch!! She was on a ROLE!!!
 My baby girl looking so big!

 And her 3rd catch.....such a great fisherman!!!!!
 My big-ole catch!! LOL!!!

 Finally Kinley bugs got her turn!!!
 And she caught TWO fish and was beyond tickled.

Such excitement, it makes my heart happy!  There is no better way to spend your time than with your kids/family!!! This is the times you will never get back!!!

0 comments: