CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 27, 2013

Gulf Shores: Day 2

Day Two started with a 6am rum for me and when I got back to the condo my early bird was waiting for me.....
So we sat out on the balcony and watched the tide role in!
We hit the beach early morning and stayed the entire day!!!
It so kills my kids to stop and take a few pictures before hitting the waves; one day they will thank me for these super cute pictures..... I hope;lol!
My little camera ham!!!

My beach babes!!!!
MC's cousin Gabrielle is here with us and these two are about inseparable!!!

Kinley kept think the hill of sand was a slide....so you can ONLY imagine how full her bathing suit bottoms were of sand!!!!
Me and sweet girl
And her sweet girl kisses!!!
Me and my beach babes!!!!
Surfs up dude!!!
Daddy and MC building sand castles!


I don't even know what to say about this picture........YIKES and LOL come to mind!
MC decided to catch some rays like the big girls.........that lasted about 3 minuets and she was board and hit the waves again!
Look at my hubs red neck life proof case.............
Yes you are correct that is a zip lock bag!!!!! As silly as it was and looks it totally worked and kept all the sand out!!!!
After a late lunch and nap it was kite flying time!
Daddy helping KB get her Dora kite up and going!
Then we hit the condo's pool.........
A toe dip informed MC it was FREEZING cold......
Then a jump in proved just how cold it was....... This picture just cracks me up!!!!!!

2 comments:

Albany ga attractions said...

Really like Your delightful picture of your trip to gulf shores

Venues in Alabama said...

Really like your cool pictures of journey especially the pictures of smart kids.