CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 17, 2013

Family Fun Pictures

All Poppa Stan wanted for Father's Day was a picture of all 3 grand kids.....so of course that is just what he got!  I have to say this photo shoot went WAY better than the one we attempted last year!  

MC, Cooper, and KB!
Cooper cracks me up! I am sure he was thinking to myself.....what is this lady's deal, why does she needs all these pictures of me;lol!
Blowing kiss
Cooper showing some leg and Kinley doing....what Kinley does
S-W-E-E-T!!!!
These knuckle heads crack me up!!!


Just tooooo sweet!

We finally talked KB into getting into a picture.
 MC looking half grown


 Oh Kinley this face kills me!


 Coop looking like a big boy these days!

Cooper's like....really more pictures....uhhhh shoot me!

Just to sweet

Aunt Ashley apparently said something that made Coop SUPER excited!
Coop totally chessin!
Coop peting KB's head;so sweet!
My sweet girls!
This one is going to blown up SUPER big and put on my wall!!!

Yesterday Cooper turned TWO YEARS OLD!!! He is such a character and brings lots of joy and laughter to our family!  We love you to the moon and back Cooper Powell! You are an amazing gift from God and we can't wait to see how much you grow this next year!

0 comments: