CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My first ever COMBO Month: Because I'm just lazy

After an eight day vacation followed by a week of vacation bible school and me preparing for a new job...... I am B-E-A-T!!! And because this Mommy is beat.....she for the first (and maybe not the last) is doing a combo month post.  Kinley bugs you turned 32 months old and Micah Claire you turned 69 months old.  Yalls birthday's are getting so close. I can't believe in just a few short months I will officially have a 3 year old and 6 year old....WOW!!!! 
Kinley bugs I don't even know where to start with you; you crack me up me soooo many times a day! You love to play "ta-rot-ie" or as we call it Karate!!!!You had a blast a vacation bible school last week. You aren't three yet but they still let you go do some of the activities with the 3 year old and you were tickled! You also started going to children's church on Sunday mornings, instead of the nursery. You LOVE it in there and you think you are SUCH a big girl for getting to go to children's church like sissy does! Last week we had to stand in your closet door way, where we marked your height on the door jam...... Daddy and I were AMAZED to see that you had grown 3-4 inches in the last 8 months.  You love to be outside and love to be in the pool or a water sprinkler. You are still terribly terrified of dogs and we so hope you out grow that soon.


I mean this face just CRACKS me up!



Apparently she was totally put out with me asking her to pose on the steps;lol!

So sweet!
My little camera ham!


You just look so grown up and it kills me Kinley Bugs!

Micah Claire you have grown and changed so much this year. It seems like everyday you learn something new and it just floors me!  You have just taken off with reading and it totally shocks me! You had an amazing time at vacation bible school last week. We started a nightly bible study with you and Kinley a few weeks ago you are learning and remembering so much.  It makes my heart so very happy that you are falling in love with God and his word! I pray you grow up to be a God loving and fearing woman.  You ask me a hundred times a week when will Kindergarten start, when will you find out who your teacher is, and questions about what kindergarten will be like.  I am very excited that you are ready for kindergarten and I can't wait to see how much you learn!  But it makes my eyes fill with tears to think about walking you into that big ole school in less than 3 months!
Sweet smiles!
My big girl just keeps looking bigger and old :(









Kinley.... I mean really....what is this face about?!?!? LOL
BIG SMILES






My crazy, silly, sweet baby girls!!!!!!

0 comments: