CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 14, 2013

2 months away from 6 years old!!!!

Only 2 months to our first born is SIX YEARS OLD!! Man that is a VERY  hard pill to swallow and a very hard number for this mommy to say.

so sweet
My baby girl is so big

Photo bomb #1 by little sis
And photo bomb #2.......cracks me up!!!
Such a pretty and sweet smile!!!

 OMG and this last month you lost another tooth..... that makes 3 in about 3 months! You are on a row. And as I am typing this you just showed me another wiggly tooth!!!!
 You have the tooth fairy routine down pat! You love to put your tooth in a zip lock bag that you decorated!
 And the tooth fairy delivered yet again and you were TICKLED pink!!!!!!!!!

This last month you stopped doing cheer/tumbling and you joined the Hot Shots gymnastics team.  You have been out of gymnastics for over a year and half and I have reallllly been sad about that. But this summer you have fallen back in love with gymnastics and you have done AMAZING! I have been so impressed with your hard work and dedication. You have learned so many new skills and you love the bars!!!!
 You also started swim lessons which is bitter sweet for me. I want ya to learn how to swim safely but I don't want to you get overly confident in your skills.  I have always been a basket case when it comes to you around water.  But you have done wonderful! You can now swim from one end of the poor to other end all by yourself with no life jacket or floaties!
 You love our water park too! You love that you can now jump off the diving board like a big girl and swim to the ladder!
 LOVE THIS!!!!!
 You got a Special delivery while we were camping during the 4th of July; I tried to surprise you with it but........
 As soon as you started tearing it open you knew it was your backpack for kindergarten! LOVE this look on your face, such pure excitement!!!
And there it is!!!! She where beyond excited about it!!! Hopefully your matching lunch box arrives soon. Are over the moon about starting kindergarten.  You ask me everyday...how long till I go, when do I find out who my teacher is.  You are going to have so much fun!!! This month your reading has really taken off and you are starting to do some simple addition. It is truly amazing to just sit and watch you do math. In my mind I know you are 2 months away from being 6... but my heart says you are my baby who just took her first steps just a few months ago. Love you Claire Bear!!!!

0 comments: